This is one of my favourite cookies! A recipe from my mother-in-law. I love her peanut blossoms.
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 3/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1) Cream well together butters and sugars, then add egg and vanilla essence.
2) Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to cream mixture and mix thoroughly.
3) Roll into 1 inch balls and roll in sugar.
4) Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 200 degrees celsius for 8-10 mins.
5) Remove from oven and place a Hershey Kiss in centre of each cookie. Bake another 2-5 mins until golden brown.